2. Deployment Phase 2 – Building the database structures PST provides assistance to the management team and deployment sponsor to ensure the database is laid out correctly. See checklist below for examples:
14. Review usage guidelines and expectations with users, and change metrics to be tracked.
13. Train all users in software operation and confirm ease of use and clarity for teams and individuals.
12. Projects and goals are prioritized and have reasonable resources allocated for them.
11. All key projects listed with supporting action plan, not just headings or categories.
10. Project/software responsibilities include team-based performance review.
9. Project/software responsibilities included in job description and compensation plan.
8. Projects/software tied to meaningful strategic goals and objectives.
7. Review usage guidelines and expectations with users and confirm databases are ready to be deployed as adaily operating workspace.
6. Confirm software is installed and configured on each users' desktop or laptop, and if MPro-Link is being used,all web configuration has been completed and tested.
5. Confirm feedback loops in place for business navigational purposes.
4. Confirm that the structure supports customary reporting needs.
3. Confirm databases for all the teams meet the usage needs of the team members and successfully alignoperations goals with strategy.
2. Define milestones or checkpoints, measurements and scorecard metrics at the organizational, team andindividual level and link to key metrics including budget.
1. Build an outline "map" of goals, initiatives, action plans and target results in the ManagePro database,emphasizing identifying the minimum critical factors for success such that the hierarchy relationshipsbetween goals and plans are clear and quickly grasped.
#2 Construct Your Business System within ManagePro Action Items: