1. Assistance with Deployment Phase 1- Laying the Foundation >Create a compelling business case >Identify systems, processes and/or tools to be retired >Identify and support launch team
If your team doesn’t already work in a “set goals, plan/execute an Action Plan,and track and respond to Results” manner, making active use of this highperformance process constitutes a major change… not simply a softwareinstallation and training process. Conducting a quick assessment of your team isinvaluable.
6. Is this person uncomfortable using a computer and having their performance visibly tracked?
5. Does this person manage most business information by talking/meetings, vs. documentation?
4. Does this person prefer to set their own course or make decisions on their own and find coordination or collaboration efforts anencroachment on their time and/or comfort zone?
3. Does this person prefer to stay organized by keeping personal, written to-do lists or simply use their memory?
2. Does this person find it difficult to regularly document their activity and results?
1. Is planning something this person avoids or only documents when required?
Personnel Quiz - How easily will individuals on your team adopt a high performance softwaresystem?