This course (July 27-28, 2005) is designed for beginner to intermediate level users who want to learn best practices for using ManagePro as a professional tool. It begins Wednesday July 27 at 1:30 pm and concludes Thursday at 11:45 am.
1. Setting up your objectives in a ManagePro database using a “Goal –> Action Plan –> Results” format.
2. Configuring the Goal Planners to display the information you need to manage at your best, both at the team/organization level and the individual level.
3. Integrating with Outlook; using the new drag and drop feature to coordinate your e-mail with the appropriate objective and action step, and learning how to synchronize Outlook and ManagePro.
4. Using Progress Notes to stay on track and update the new “% Complete” field.
5. Understanding when to use sub-goal action steps and when to use to-dos to track follow-up details.
6. Using the Document Attachment feature and setting up your Web folder to share documents via the web.
7. Using the Timeline view to set up critical path and dependency relationships and manage basic resource allocation functions.
8. Using the Goal Status View to track your goal progress using both “Balance Scorecard” and “Risk Management” functions.
9. Using the Assistant View to display what’s critical to address, to-dos due today, events on your calendar this week and more.
10. Using the e-mail and printing options to automate all of your basic report requirements
Requirements: Participants must bring a laptop with an installed current copy of ManagePro.